Invitation to tender – Open National competitive tendering
CONSTRUCTION OF ONE HEALTH POST
Health for All is a project of the Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation (SDC) implemented by the Swiss Tropical and Public Health Institute (Swiss TPH), through the HAP Center. Its overall goal is that the Albanian population benefits from better health due to improved Primary Health Care (PHC) services.
HAP will construct one health post in Zall Mner, in the municipality of Kamza. In the context of this initiative, HAP Centre is requesting offers from companies interested to carry out the construction work.
The required documents, forms, technical specifications and annexes for the bidding can be found HERE.
The interested Companies should express their interest in participating in this tender by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org until 22nd of July 2022.
Please note that this contract is excluded from VAT, due to the Ministerial Decision No. 143, dated 13.2.2020, of the Council of Ministers, “On the procedures for issuing the authorization, for the reconstruction subjects and for the exemption from the tax on the added value of the supply of goods and services, for the purposes of the reconstruction process.
The interested Companies can participate in the site visit that will take place within the fourth week of July 2022. The details of place and time of the visit will be given to the interested Companies within 26th of July 2022.
The bidding Companies should submit their offers to HAP Centre in one stamped copy of bid on headed paper and scanned copy of the tender document in CD or USB.
The offer should include:
- Letter of interest (see Appendix 4.2),
- The BoQ Excel sheet provided with the tender documents, filled with the respective prices and totals (BoQ template provided in Appendix 2.1).
- The financial offer, in All, in correspondence with the subtotals and total amounts in the BoQ (Format provided in Appendix 2.0), in a separate envelope.
- Bid Insurance (see Appendix 4.2)
- CV of the company (with proves of the experience of the company in carrying out similar works);
- CVs of Senior Manager suitable for the role.
- CVs of technical team directly responsible for the coordination of the works and to be deployed to the work sites (see Appendix 4.2 and Appendix 4.3).
- The timetable of the works with a brief narrative of the timing and sequence of the jobs to be carried out (see Appendix 4, Appendix 4.1).
- Copy of the registration and license of the company.
- Copy of its status with the tax authorities and confirmation of Tax Authorities for having No obligations.
- Document from the bank as a proof of its commercial links and sound finance (within the required limit for such works, see Appendix 4.2).
For the preparation of the offers, the companies will visit the site, verify, and make its own measurements; a short report of the visit should be added to the offer.
The financial offer and technical offer should be in separate envelopes, and both inside one sealed envelope (in stamped copies and scanned in one CD/USB).
The application should be sent within 4pm, on the 15th of August 2022, to the address:
Subject: Construction work
Rruga “Themistokli Germenji”, Pallati Helios, Kati II, Ap.1, Tirana, Albania