Health for All is a project of the Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation (SDC) implemented by the Swiss Tropical and Public Health Institute (Swiss TPH), through the HAP Center. Its overall goal is that the Albanian population benefits from better health due to improved Primary Health Care (PHC) services.
HAP is seeking the services of an experienced consultant company to develop or adapt an internal appointment scheduling software that will be piloted initially in Patos HC and furthermore in PHC centers in Fier and Dibra region. The terms of reference can be found HERE.
The interested providers in submitting offers must address and provide the following:
- Two software mock-up proposals as per the above-mentioned features. Each proposal should include a narrative description of the functionalities of “the appointment scheduling software solution” proposed
- Company Profile including list of references for similar works carried out by the company and examples of at least three software’s designed for different organizations.
- CV of the team members expected to be engaged with this service delivery, demonstrating his/their engagement with similar previous works, not less than 5 years
- Registration documents of the company.
- A Document certifying that (your subject):
- has met its fiscal obligations.
- has paid all social insurance obligations, issued by the Tax Administration.
- certification by theTax Administration which indicates the annual turnoverfor thelast 3 years
- Financial offer for each proposal (if more than one proposal is submitted), in a separate envelope, in ALL, VAT and tax included, filling out the budget lines as in Annex 2
The proposals must be delivered within 23rd of July 2020, 4pm, in sealed envelopes, with clearly marked “Appointment software” to the address below:
Rruga “Themistokli Germenji”, Pallati Helios, Kati II, Ap.1, Tirana, Albania
For any question please contact at the address: firstname.lastname@example.org, until 15th of July 2020.