Health for All is a project of the Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation (SDC) implemented by the Swiss Tropical and Public Health Institute (Swiss TPH), through the HAP Center. Its overall goal is that the Albanian population benefits from better health due to improved Primary Health Care (PHC) services.
HAP is seeking the services of an experienced consultant company to propose a telephone system, provide the setup package and maintenance for the Patos health center (Fier region). The terms of reference can be found HERE.
The interested Companies should express their interest in participating in this tender by sending an email to email@example.com until 10th of July 2020.
The interested Companies must participate in the site visit in Patos, to take place within third week of July 2020. The site visit will give a clear picture of the health center premises and provide information for the usage of the telephone system. The details of place and time of the visit will be given to the interested Companies within 13th of July 2020.
The interested providers in submitting offers must address and provide the following:
- One to Two proposals of suitable telephone network solution including a short narrative description of the functionalities
- CV of the company demonstrating previous experience in telephone systems, not less than 5 years including References from previous similar works.
- CV of the team members that will be engaged in the provision of the service, showing diplomas, and other qualifications and proving previous experience in telephone systems or internal networks, not less than 5 years.
- Registration documents of the company
- A Document certifying that (your subject):
- has met its fiscal obligations.
- has paid all social insurance obligations, issued by the Tax Administration.
- certification by the Tax Administration which indicates the annual turnover for the last 3 years
- Financial offer for each proposal (if more than one proposal is submitted), in a separate envelope, in ALL, VAT and tax included, filling out the budget lines as in Annex 2
The proposals must be delivered within 23rd of July 2020, 4pm, in sealed envelopes, with clearly marked “Telephone System” to the address below:
Rruga “Themistokli Germenji”, Pallati Helios, Kati II, Ap.1, Tirana, Albania