The Health for All Project (HAP) in Albania is funded by Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation (SDC) and is being implemented by the Swiss Tropical and Public Health Institute (Swiss TPH), through the HAP Center. Its overall goal is that the Albanian population benefits from better health due to improved Primary Health Care (PHC) services.
In this frame, HAP is seeking offers to purchase IT Equipment according to technical specifications which can be found HERE. They will be delivered at Central Directorate of the Operator of Health Services in Albania.
|2||UPS for the desktop PC||10|
|4||Printer and Photocopier||1|
– Quotation in ALL, VAT included
– Delivery date
– Manufacturer Authorization Form (MAF) for the offered products
– Service Contract Agreement with the Manufacturer
– Registration documents of the company. (NIPT, QKB etc)
– Previous experience of the company
– Offers should be signed and stamp
The offers must be delivered by 19th December 2019, in sealed envelopes and with clearly marked “Public Invitation to Tender for IT equipment” to;
Street “Themistokli Gërmenji”,
Pall.10, Kati II, Apt.1