Health for All is a project of the Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation (SDC) implemented by the Swiss Tropical and Public Health Institute (Swiss TPH), through the HAP Center. Its overall goal is that the Albanian population benefits from better health due to improved and inclusive Primary Health Care (PHC) services.
HAP supported the piloting and implementation of homecare services for homebound patients and elderly living alone in Fier and Dibër, and now it is supporting the upscaling of this new model of service in six other regions, including Durrës, for selected health centers.
In this framework, HAP is looking for a service provider to conduct data collection, logistically organize the survey and guarantee quality assurance of data collection of the Survey in Dibër, Fier and Durrës regions, firmly following the Terms of Reference (TORs) which can be found HERE.
The bidders for this service should submit to the HAP Centre the following documents.
- A company CV demonstrating previous experience in surveys, Household is preferred, including electronic data collection using tablets
- An activity plan and/or logistics aiming at reaching the objectives listed in these TORs
- CVs of key staff and assigned positions (CV of Field coordinator, Data Manager and two to three Field Supervisors)
- Financial offer in ALL, VAT (if VAT is applicable)/Tax included. Please refer to Annex A in the ToR-s. The financial offer should be in a separate envelope.
- Company’s registration documents (NIPT, Extract of QKB, etc) and Certificate of tax liability, stating whether it is subject to VAT or not
- A Document issued by e-Albania, certifying that you company:
- has met its fiscal obligations,
- has paid all social insurance obligations
- and the annual turnover for the last 3 years
The application package should be sent in sealed envelopes (in hard copies and scanned in CD/USB) by 14th of September 2023, 4pm, at the address:
Rruga “Themistokli Germenji”, Pallati Helios, Kati II, Ap.5, Tirana, Albania