Health for All is a Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation project implemented by the Swiss Tropical and Public Health Institute, Basel, in collaboration with the HAP Center in Albania. Its overall goal is that the Albanian population benefits from better health due to improved Primary Health Care services.
As part of the efforts to support Albanian Government through Ministry of Health and Social Protection, HAP will carry out rehabilitation and/or construction works in PHC facilities (three health centres and two health posts) in the areas affected by the earthquake of November 26, 2019.In this frame, HAP is seeking offers from interested companies in order to select and contract a Consultant Engineering Company for the Design, Planning and Supervision of Civil Works for Construction of Three Primary Health Centres and Two Health Posts.
The requested documents for this tender and the technical details can be found in the Terms of Reference below.[/vc_column_text]
The Engineering Company interested in submitting offers for this tender must address and provide the following items:
- Legal company documentation (QKB, Extract, design and supervision Licenses)
- A Document certifying that (your subject):
a- has met its fiscal obligations
b-has paid all social insurance obligations, issued by the Tax Administration;
c-certification by the Tax Administration which indicates the annual turnover for the last 3 years
* All legal documentation must be in original copy issued in the last three (3) months
- Company Profile
- Name of three referees (including position, phone number and e-mail address) who can provide information on the qualification for similar works of the applicant;
- Requested experts; Architect, Civil, Mechanical Engineer, Electrical Engineer, Site Surveyor and Geotechnical Engineer;
- Experts CV’s+ licenses, with detailed highlighted description of previous works similar to the ones expected under this call for consultancy; At least 10 years of professional experience.
- A signed financial offer, in All, VAT excluded, specifying only the daily fee, and transportation cost in ALL/Km;
- Knowledge of English language is highly desirable.
Failure of the proposal to meet these requirement will be the basis for elimination from consideration.
Deadline for application
Application should be submitted in stamped and sealed envelopes within 27th of January 2020, 4 p.m, to the below address:
Health for All Project
Rruga Themistokli Gërmenji
Pallati 10, Kati II, Apt. 1