Health for All is a project of the Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation (SDC) implemented by the Swiss Tropical and Public Health Institute (Swiss TPH), through the HAP Center. Its overall goal is that the Albanian population benefits from better health due to improved Primary Health Care (PHC) services.
HAP Centre invites interested companies to submit bids for the purchase of equipment as described in the Table of Content for the equipment and the technical specifications that can be downloaded HERE.
The bidding Companies should include in their offers:
- Quotation in All (price with VAT),
- Validity of the offer
- Delivery date
- Technical specifications for every equipment proposed and the respective catalogue (highlighting the proposed item), in a separate envelope
- Guaranty for the duration of maintenance period of the equipment
- Quality certification of the product, issued by the product manufacturer
- Declaration of conformity
- Registration of the company (NIPT, etc)
- A Document certifying that (your company):
- has met its fiscal obligations.
- has paid all social insurance obligations, issued by the Tax Administration.
- certification by the Tax Administration which indicates the annual turnover for thelast 3 years
- Offers should be signed and stamped
Deadline for application
The offers must be delivered by 4pm, of 19th of July 2021, with clearly marked “Purchase of equipment” to the address below. Partial offers will not be taken in consideration.
Rruga “Themistokli Germenji”, Pallati Helios, Kati II, Ap.1, Tirana, Albania
E-mail: email@example.com; Website: www.hap.org.al