Invitation to Tender
Provision of accredited training-of-trainers (ToT) on “Health care for elderly people” by family medicine teams
Health for All is a project of the Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation (SDC) implemented by the Swiss Tropical and Public Health Institute (Swiss TPH), through the HAP Center. Its overall goal is that the Albanian population benefits from better health due to improved Primary Health Care (PHC) services.
HAP is seeking the services of one consultancy organization to provide accredited training-of-trainers (ToT) on “Health care for elderly people” by family medicine teams (General Practitioners/Family Doctors and Family Nurses).
The terms of reference can be found HERE.
The interested providers in submitting offers must address and provide the following:
1. The profile of the organization (CV), proving previous training experiences with health care providers.
2. List of the trainers, at least composed of 2 (two) General Practitioners/Family doctors and 2 (two) Family Nurses.
3. The CV of the trainers, the provider will deploy, testifying that:
- they are currently working respectively as family doctors and family nurses
- they possess experience in elaboration of training materials and
- they have provided training to PHC providers in the past.
4. The draft-agenda of the training in accordance with explanations given by the terms of reference
5. The calendar of the trainings
6. The training fee/day, in All, VAT and tax included, including the preparatory work to master training materials provided by HAP and development of the respective PPT and any other eventual working materials/tools. Please note that one training day will be offered with two trainers.
7. Transport cost for trainers in All/km, tax included
8. The registration documents of the organization (NIPT, QKB, etc) and Certificate of tax liability, stating whether they are subject to VAT or not.
The proposals must be delivered within 6th of September 2022, 4pm, in sealed envelopes (in hard copies and scanned in CD/USB), with clearly marked “Provision of accredited ToT-s” to the address below:
Rruga “Themistokli Germenji”, Pallati Helios, Kati II, Ap.1, Tirana, Albania