Health for All is a project of the Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation (SDC) implemented by the Swiss Tropical and Public Health Institute (Swiss TPH), through the HAP Center. Its overall goal is that the Albanian population benefits from better health due to improved and inclusive Primary Health Care (PHC) services.
In this framework, HAP will contribute to improvement of capacities of selected PHC facilities in Durres, Elbasan, Shkoder, Korce, Berat and Tirana by supplying them with equipment for home health care services.
This support will contribute to 1) implementing the home-care services in the areas covered by these facilities, 2) improving the quality of primary health care services.
HAP Centre invites submission of bids for purchase of equipment for home health care, LOT 2. The Table of Content for equipment and the technical specifications for LOT 2 can be found in excel and pdf.
The bidding Companies should include in their offers:
- Signed and stamped financial offer in ALL, VAT included (in a separate envelope, stating “Financial Proposal”)
- Validity of the offer
- Delivery date or time
- Technical specifications for every equipment proposed and the respective catalogue highlighting the offered product. (in a separate envelope, stating “Technical proposal”)
- Guaranty for the duration of maintenance period of the equipment
- Quality certification of the product, issued by the product manufacturer
- Declaration of conformity
- Registration of the company (NIPT, etc)
- Offers should be signed and stamped
Transportation and installation of the equipment will be provided by the supplier. The selected supplier will also deploy two or more technical persons to carry out the demonstration of the equipment to the health care providers.
Offers should have all the requested items. Partial offers will not be considered. The financial offer and technical offer should be in separate envelopes, and both inside one sealed envelope.
The application package must be delivered by 23rd of January 2024, 4 pm, in sealed envelopes, (in hard copies and scanned in CD/USB) with clearly marked “Purchase of equipment for home care, LOT 2” to the address below.
Rruga “Themistokli Gërmenji”, Pallati Helios, Kati II, Ap.1, Tirana, Albania