Invitation to tender
Gender expert to integrate gender aspects into the Professional Master of Family Nursing Curriculum
Health for All is a project of the Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation (SDC) implemented by the Swiss Tropical and Public Health Institute (Swiss TPH), through the HAP Center. Its overall goal is that the Albanian population benefits from better health due to improved Primary Health Care (PHC) services.
The SDC Strategy for Albania 2018-2022 highlights that “throughout the Swiss portfolio, projects seek to promote gender-sensitive policy-making and increase women’s representation in decision-making processes as well as decrease the burden of unpaid work among women and foster their participation in education and the official labor market. In response to this strategy, HAP is addressing gender issues as a transversal theme in its activities.
In this context, HAP is interested in contracting a national gender expert to facilitate integration of gender aspects into the Professional Master of Family Nursing Curriculum as described in detail in the terms of reference, which can be found HERE.
THE INTERESTED GENDER EXPERT SHOULD SEND THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS:
- CV of gender expert, proving extensive experience with gender integration issues as described in Point 5 of the ToR-s (Education and Work Experience Requirements). Previous experience with gender aspects in the health sector is highly preferred.
- The daily fee in All, VAT and tax included for their expertise
- Two references for similar tasks – contacts details, names, and positions.
- A letter of interest explaining the consultant interest for this contract.
- Working plan based on the tasks in Point 4 of the ToR-s.
In case the applicant is a company/NGO, the evaluation will be done based on the proposed expert. Please note that you should provide only one daily fee rate.
The expert should provide a fiscal invoice for this expertise.
The application should be sent within 4pm, on the 4th of February 2021, in closed envelopes and with clearly marked “Gender expert, FN Master ” to the address.
Street “Themistokli Gërmenji”, Pall.10, Kati II, Apt.1, Tirana, Albania