Health for All is a Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation project implemented by the Swiss Tropical and Public Health Institute, Basel, in collaboration with the HAP Center in Albania. Its overall goal is that the Albanian population benefits from better health due to improved Primary Health Care services.
For project implementation needs, HAP is seeking driving services from local transport companies. The driving services consists on provision of personnel of the company for the project needs, according to a plan which will be given to the company in advance.
HAP has its own vehicles and fuel for the beforementioned trips, so the companies must bid only for the human resource (drivers). The personnel proposed by the companies must perform the tasks that can be found HERE.
The transport company must issue a fiscal invoice, on monthly basis, for the driving service provided to HAP.
The interested companies must submit the following documents:
- License and registration documents of the company
- The updated CVs of the proposed personnel (2-3 CVs)
- The daily fee for the driving service, in All, with VAT/taxes included for trips inside and outside Tirana
- A Document certifying that (your subject):
- has met its fiscal obligations.
- has paid all social insurance obligations, issued by the Tax Administration.
- certification by theTax Administration which indicates the annual turnoverfor thelast 3 years
- certification of tax liability, stating whether they are subject to VAT or not.
The above documents must be delivered within 10th of April 2023, 4pm, in closed envelopes and with clearly marked “Driving Service” to the below address:
Rruga Themistokli Gërmenji
Pallati Helios, Kati II, Ap.5