Health for All is a project of the Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation (SDC) implemented by the Swiss Tropical and Public Health Institute (Swiss TPH), through the HAP Center. Its overall goal is that the Albanian population benefits from better health due to improved and inclusive Primary Health Care (PHC) services.
In this frame, HAP supported the development of monitoring tools that enable health authorities to assess the implementation of home care services. HAP also supported relevant training sessions aiming to build the capacities of Health Operator (HO)/ Local Units of Health Care (LUHCs) to interpret and analyse the key indicators and to effectively use the respective checklists. In addition to training activities, HAP aims to provide on-the-job coaching sessions, with the purpose to further strengthen the monitoring skills of specialists working in HO and LUHC to effectively conduct the monitoring of home care services implemented by primary health care teams.
In this context, HAP is seeking the services of one consultancy organization to provide on-the-job coaching sessions to monitoring teams of HOs and LUHCs during the implementation of their monitoring plan(s) of home care services provided by primary health care teams in Korça, Durrës, Elbasan, Shkodra, Tirana, Berat, Fier and Diber regions.
The terms of reference can be found HERE.
The interested providers in submitting offers must address and provide the following:
- The profile of the organization (CV), proving that: 1) it is a healthcare provider in Albania; 2) has an experience in provision of Continuous Medical Education (CME) activities to healthcare providers (physicians and nurses) in the last three years (2 to 3 pages);
- The CV of the consultant (s) the provider will deploy, proving a minimum of 5 years as health care providers, and a minimum of 3 years of experiences as per requirements in these ToRs.
- The financial proposal for one coaching session in ALL, VAT included.
- Transport cost for consultant (s) in All/km, VAT/tax included.
- Registration documents (NUIS, QKB, Court Decision, etc).
- Certificate of tax liability, stating whether they are subject to VAT or not.
The proposals must be delivered within 6th of February 2024, 4pm, in sealed envelopes (in hard copies and scanned in CD/USB), with clearly marked “Coaching sessions” to the address below:
Rruga “Themistokli Germenji”, Pallati Helios, Kati II, Ap.1, Tirana, Albania