Health for All is a project of the Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation (SDC) implemented by the Swiss Tropical and Public Health Institute (Swiss TPH), through the HAP Center. Its overall goal is that the Albanian population benefits from better health due to improved and inclusive Primary Health Care (PHC) services.
In this frame, HAP is seeking offers to purchase IT Equipment, according to technical specifications and respective warranties which can be found HERE.
ITEM UNIT QUANTITY
LAPTOP PIECE 58
DESKTOP PIECE 5
PRINTER MFP PIECE 2
You should also include in your offer:
- Signed and stamped Quotation in ALL, VAT included.
- Validity of the offer
- Delivery date
- Technical specifications of the proposed equipment
- Warranty for each equipment
- Distributor Authorization form
- Registration documents of the company (NIPT, QKB etc)
- A Document certifying that (your subject):
- has met its fiscal obligations.
- has paid all social insurance obligations, issued by the Tax Administration.
- certification by the Tax Administration which indicates the annual turnover for the last 3 years
Offers should be signed and stamped and should have all the requested items. Partial offers should not be taken in consideration.
The offers must be delivered within 28th of August 2023, 4pm, in sealed envelopes (in hard copies and scanned in CD/USB), and with clearly marked “Tender Invitation for IT equipment” to the below address:
Street “Themistokli Gërmenji”, Pall.10, Kati II, Apt.1 Tirana, Albania