Health for All is a project of the Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation (SDC) implemented by the Swiss Tropical and Public Health Institute (Swiss TPH), through the HAP Center. Its overall goal is that the Albanian population benefits from better health due to improved Primary Health Care (PHC) services.
In the frame of emergency of COVID-19 pandemic, HAP is supporting Fier, Diber and Tirana regions’ Health Centers to cope with COVID-19, equipping them with personal protective equipment to prevent the spread of and enhance the control of COVID-19.
HAP Centre invites submission of bids for the personal protective equipment (PPE) with technical specifications as described in the following table:
|1||Fluid resistant disposable Surgical Mask||High fluid resistance. Good breathability. Internal and external faces should be clearly identified. Structured design that does not collapse against the mouth (e.g. duckbill, cup shape). Quality compliant with the below standards or equivalent: 1) EN 14683 Type IIR performance; 2) ASTM F2100 level 2 or level 3 or equivalent.||30’000 pieces|
The successful company should provide transportation of the PPE-s in Tirana city, Fieri region (Lushnje, Fier, Ballsh cities) and Dibra region (city of Peshkopi), based on a detailed distribution plan that will be provided by HAP.
The bidding Companies should include in their offers:
- Signed and stamped financial offer in ALL, VAT included (in a separate envelope), which should include:
- Transport cost All/ Km (tax included)
- Validity of the offer
- Delivery date
- Technical specifications for the item proposed
- Quality certification of the product
- Registration documents of the company (NIPT, QKB etc.)
- A Document certifying that (your company):
- has met its fiscal obligations
- has paid all social insurance obligations, issued by the Tax Administration.
- certification by the Tax Administration which indicates the annual turnover for the last 3 years.
Bidders that can deliver and distribute the product in a very short period of time will be rated higher.
The offers must be delivered within 11th of June 2020, 4pm, in sealed envelopes, with clearly marked “Public Invitation to Tender, PPE (Masks)” to the address below.
Rruga “Themistokli Germenji”, Pallati Helios, Kati II, Ap.1, Tirana, Albania
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; Website: www.hap.org.al