Health for All is a project of the Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation (SDC) implemented by the Swiss Tropical and Public Health Institute (Swiss TPH), through the HAP Center. Its overall goal is that the Albanian population benefits from better health due to improved Primary Health Care (PHC) services.
HAP is seeking the services of an experienced consultant company to Support the establishment, functioning and maintenance of CoronaCheck website for Albania. The terms of reference can be found HERE.
The interested companies in submitting offers must address and provide the following items.
- Company Profile, demonstrating Sufficient experience in LAMP and Drupal
and in deploying complex websites including list of references for similar works carried out by the company
- CV of the team members expected to be engaged with this service delivery, demonstrating his/their engagement with similar previous works, not less than 5 years
- Proposed Costs for the functioning and maintenance of the CoronaCheck website in Albania as listed in the deliverables section. The financial offer should be in a separate envelope, in ALL, VAT included, filling out the budget lines as in Annex 1
- Company’s registration documents
- A Document certifying that (your subject):
- has met its fiscal obligations;
- has paid all social insurance obligations, issued by the Tax Administration;
- certification by the Tax Administration which indicates the annual turnover for the last 3 years
The proposals must be delivered within 27th of July 2020, 4pm, in sealed envelopes, with clearly marked “CoronaCheck website” to the address below:
Rruga “Themistokli Germenji”, Pallati Helios, Kati II, Ap.5, Tirana, Albania
For any question please contact at the address: firstname.lastname@example.org, until 22nd of July 2020.