Health for All is a project of the Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation (SDC) implemented by the Swiss Tropical and Public Health Institute (Swiss TPH), through the HAP Center. Its overall goal is that the Albanian population benefits from better health due to improved Primary Health Care (PHC) services
HAP conducted in 2018 a baseline assessment of “Family Access to Healthcare” in Diber and Fier, while in early 2023 will conduct the end line assessment through the same household survey on “Family Access to Healthcare” in Diber and Fier.
In this framework, HAP is looking for a service provider to conduct the data collection, logistically organize the survey and guarantee quality assurance of data collection firmly following the study protocol and the Terms of Reference (TORs) which can be found HERE.
The bidders for this service should submit to the HAP Centre the following documents.
- A company CV demonstrating previous experience in surveys, Household is preferred, including electronic data collection using tablets
- An activity plan and/or logistics aiming at reaching the objectives listed in these TORs
- CVs of key staff and assigned positions (Field coordinator, Data Manager and two Field Supervisors)
- A letter signed by the head of company to demonstrate availability and dedication of the appointed staff for the time of data collection
- Financial offer in ALL, VAT (if VAT is applicable)/Tax included. Please refer to Annex A in the ToR-s.
- Company’s registration documents (NIPT, Extract of QKB, etc) and Certificate of tax liability, stating whether it is subject to VAT or not
- A Document certifying that (your subject) for the previous month:
- has met its fiscal obligations, issued by the Tax Administration.
- has paid all social insurance obligations, issued by the Tax Administration.
- Certification by the Tax Administration which indicates the annual turnover for the last 3 years.
The financial offer and technical offer should be in separate envelopes, and both of them inside one sealed envelope. The application package should be sent in sealed envelopes (in hard copies and scanned in CD/USB) on 5th of January 2023, 4pm, at the address:
Rruga “Themistokli Germenji”, Pallati Helios, Kati II, Ap.5, Tirana, Albania
For any question related to this call, please write to the E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org within 20th of December 2022.