Health for All is a project of the Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation (SDC) implemented by the Swiss Tropical and Public Health Institute (Swiss TPH), through the HAP Center. Its overall goal is that the Albanian population benefits from better health due to improved Primary Health Care (PHC) services.
HAP will supply the necessary furniture for one constructed health post located in the municipality of Kamza.
In the context of this initiative, HAP Centre invites interested companies to submit bids for the purchase of furniture according to the Table of content and technical specifications found HERE.
Documents required for the tender
- Quotation (price with VAT) in ALL, in a separate envelope
- Validity of the offer
- Delivery date
- Guaranty of the products
- Registration of the company. (NIPT, QKB, etc), where the company should have one architect/engineer.
- Evidence of previous similar works
- Samples of the materials (including the fabric/textile) and of the mechanisms to be used completed with technical documents as: certificates of origin, conformity, technical files, and catalogues
- Offers should be signed and stamped
Please note that the financial offer should have all the listed items. The partial offers will not be taken in consideration for the evaluation process.
Transportation and assembling of the furniture will be covered by the supplier.
Deadline for application
The application package should be sent in sealed envelopes (in hard copies and scanned in CD/USB) within 25th of April 2023, 4 pm, with clearly marked “Purchase of furniture” to:
Rruga “Themistokli Germenji”, Pallati Helios, Kati II, Ap.1, Tirana, Albania
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; Website: www.hap.org.al