Health for All is a project of the Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation (SDC) implemented by the Swiss Tropical and Public Health Institute (Swiss TPH), through the HAP Center. Its overall goal is that the Albanian population benefits from better health due to improved Primary Health Care (PHC) services.
HAP is seeking the services of an experienced consultant company to provide information and communication technology services and support to carrying out activities where ICT knowledge and expertise is needed. The terms of reference can be found HERE.
The interested companies in submitting offers must address and provide the following:
- CV of the company demonstrating previous experience in ICT services, not less than 5 years
- CV of the team members, diplomas, and other qualifications (background education in the field of IT: informatic engineering, computer sciences etc)
- Work experience of the team members not less than 7 years in the field of management and maintenance of the informatic systems in public or private institutions
- Registration documents of the company
- ISO certificates of the company (ISO 9001 and ISO 27001)
- A Document certifying that (your company):
- has met its fiscal obligations.
- has paid all social insurance obligations, issued by the Tax Administration.
- certification by the Tax Administration which indicates the annual turnover for the last 3 years
- Financial offer with daily fee in All, VAT included (if applicable)
The proposals must be delivered within 10th of July 2020, 4pm, in sealed envelopes, with clearly marked “ICT Services” to the address below:
Rruga “Themistokli Germenji”, Pallati Helios, Kati II, Ap.1, Tirana, Albania