Re-Call for: Service Provider to conduct data collection for health facility-based ‘Quality of Care’ survey in Diber and Fier, Albania
Health for All (HAP) is a project of the Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation (SDC) of the Swiss Government and is being implemented in Albania since 2015. Its overall goal is that the Albanian population benefit from better health due to improved primary health care (PHC) services.
HAP conducted in 2018 a baseline assessment of the quality of care in Primary Health Care facilities, and now is in the process of preparing the end line assessment of the quality of care in Primary Health Care facilities. The end line survey is a facility-based Quality of Care study planned to be conducted in Fall 2022.
In this regard, HAP is looking for a service provider to conduct the data collection, logistically organize the survey and guarantee quality assurance of data collection firmly following the study protocol and the Terms of Reference (TORs) which can be found HERE.
The bidders for this service should submit to the HAP Centre the following documents.
- A company CV demonstrating previous experience in surveys, facility-based is preferred, including electronic data collection using tablets
- Developed activity plan and logistics aiming at reaching the objectives listed in the TORs
- Financial offer in ALL, VAT (if VAT is applicable)/Tax included. Please refer to Annex A in the ToR-s.
- Short CVs of key staff and assigned positions (CVs of field coordinator, data manager, two field supervisors). Short bio (1/3 of page) for data collectors (backups included), demonstrating their background and work-related experiences)
- Company’s registration documents (NIPT, Extract of QKB, etc) and Certificate of tax liability, stating whether it is subject to VAT or not
- A Document certifying that (your subject):
- has met its fiscal obligations, issued by the Tax Administration.
- has paid all social insurance obligations, issued by the Tax Administration.
- certification by the Tax Administration which indicates the annual turnover for the last 3 years.
The financial offer and technical offer should be in separate envelopes, and both of them inside one sealed envelope. The application package should be sent in sealed envelopes (in hard copies and scanned in CD/USB) within 19th of September 2022, 4pm, at the address:
Rruga “Themistokli Germenji”, Pallati Helios, Kati II, Ap.5, Tirana, Albania
For any question related to this call, please write to the E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org within 15th of September 2022.