The Health for All Project (HAP) in Albania is funded by Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation (SDC) and is being implemented by the Swiss Tropical and Public Health Institute (SwissTPH), through the HAP Center. Its overall goal is that the Albanian population benefits from better health due to improved Primary Health Care (PHC) services.
In this frame, HAP is looking for an experienced organization/company, to provide context analysis in view of the development and implementation of new job profiles and roles for family nurses in Albania, according to the terms of reference found HERE:
The interested organization(s)/companies should submit the following documents:
- Proposal of the consultancy protocol (operational approach/methodology of the service implementation) including description on how data will be collected, processed, etc., (no longer than 5 pages, excluding annexes), and developed activity plan/timeline of the consulting service on context analyses.
- Financial proposal, in ALL, VAT included
- CVs of the Team Leader, with the focus on responding requirements on these TORs on Part 4.1
- CVs of individual experts, responding requirement on Part 4 of these TORs.
- CV of the organization/company, focusing on responding requirements on Part 4 of these TORs
- Registration documents of the organization/company (NIPT, QKB etc)
The application package should be delivered by 4pm, of 13 January 2020, with clearly marked “Consultancy” to the address below.
Rruga “Themistokli Germenji”, Pallati Helios, Kati II, Tirana, Albania
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; Website: www.hap.org.al