Health for All is a project of the Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation (SDC) implemented by the Swiss Tropical and Public Health Institute (Swiss TPH), through the HAP Center. Its overall goal is that the Albanian population benefits from better health due to improved and inclusive Primary Health Care (PHC) services.
In order to strengthen the clinical skills of nurses involved in the provision of homecare services, HAP will support the production of a tutorial video series featuring six of the most advanced nursing procedures.
In this context, HAP is seeking a health care provider to contribute to the production of these video series under the supervision and guidance of the HAP team and in close collaboration with a filming company to be mobilized by HAP.
The Terms of Reference for this call can be found HERE.
The interested applicants should submit the following documents:
- CVs of nurses that will be involved in this service.
- A letter of interest, demonstrating specific similar experiences as per TORs
- A signed statement of participation in the videos
- Financial proposal in ALL, VAT/ tax included, indicating separately: (i) the fee for the script preparation, in total for 6 scripts; (ii) the daily fee of the shooting service (video registration).
- Transport cost in ALL/KM, VAT included (if applicable) and taxes included.
- Registration documents (NUIS, QKB, Court Decision, etc.).
- Certificate of tax liability, stating whether the applicant is subject to VAT or not (issued by e-Albania)
The applications should be sent in sealed envelopes (in hard copies and scanned in CD/USB) by 5th of February 2024, 4pm, at the address:
Rruga “Themistokli Germenji”, Pallati Helios, Kati II, Ap.5, Tirana, Albania
If you have any questions concerning this call, please send them by email to email@example.com by 31 January 2024.