Health for All is a project of the Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation (SDC) implemented by the Swiss Tropical and Public Health Institute (Swiss TPH), through the HAP Center. Its overall goal is that the Albanian population benefits from better health due to improved and inclusive Primary Health Care (PHC) services.
HAP is seeking the services of one consultancy organization for the provision of training-of-trainers (ToT) on the “Practical training on standard nursing procedures for home health services”. The ToT will target specialists of Local Units of Health Care (LUHCs) in Korça, Durres, Elbasan, Shkodra, Tirana and Berat and homecare nurses working in selected primary health centers in these LUHCs. The terms of reference can be found HERE.
The interested providers in submitting offers must address and provide the following:
- The profile of the organization (CV), proving that it is a health care provider and having an experience in : 1) provision of training activities and 2) delivery of health care services with advanced involvement of nurses, (2 to 3 pages)
- The CV of the trainers (Nurses) the provider will deploy, proving a minimum of 5 years as health care service providers, preferably in Primary Health Care, and a minimum of 5 years of experiences in provision of accredited training. The minimum number of mobilized trainers should be no less than 4 (four) in total.
- The training daily fee, in All, VAT and tax included, including the preparatory work to prepare training materials and development of the additional educational tools, PPT and any other eventual working tools. Please note that every training session will be offered by two trainers.
- Transport cost for trainers in All/km, tax included.
- The registration documents of the organization (NIPT, QKB, etc) and Certificate of tax liability, stating whether they are subject to VAT or not.
The proposals must be delivered within 6th of September 2023, 4pm, in sealed envelopes (in hard copies and scanned in CD/USB), with clearly marked “Support for implementation of ToT activities” to the address below:
Rruga “Themistokli Germenji”, Pallati Helios, Kati II, Ap.1, Tirana, Albania