Invitation to Tender
Continuing Education (CE) activities and consultancy focusing on enhanced role of family health nurse, related to chronic patient care and elderly care, in clinical settings and in their homes, for nursing teams in Health Centers in Fier, Dibra and Tirana regions
Health for All is a project of the Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation (SDC) implemented by the Swiss Tropical and Public Health Institute (Swiss TPH), through the HAP Center. Its overall goal is that the Albanian population benefits from better health due to improved Primary Health Care (PHC) services. /
HAP is seeking the services of an Expert company/ organization that is able to provide : 1) CE activities in order to improve the knowledge, confidence and clinical skills of family health nurses in selected HC-s in the regions of Fier, Dibra and Tirana for delivering proper nursing care for chronic patients, patients with Covid 19 and for the elderly in clinical settings and/or in their homes; 2) technical expertise to support the concerned health centers (HC) in relation to work organization, elaboration of organizational manuals, development of patient education and promotional materials and other documents, in order to facilitate implementation of new Profiles of nurses and the expanded Home based Care services; 3) supportive supervision during implementation of new nurse profiles and home-based care services.
The terms of reference can be found HERE.
The interested providers in submitting offers must address and provide the following:
- The profile of the organization (CV), proving that it is a PHC provider and having an experience in : 1) provision of training activities to PHC providers in the last five years and 2) delivery of PHC services with advanced involvement of family nurses (2 to 3 pages);
- The CV of the trainers (Family Health Nurses) the provider will deploy, proving a minimum of 5 years as PHC providers, and a minimum of 5 years of experiences in development training materials for PHC providers and provision of accredited training to them. This mandate is labor-intensive and therefore the minimum number of mobilized trainers should be no less than 4 (four) ones in total.
- The CV of the technical expert(s) that will provide consultancy as explained in previous sections of these ToRs. The candidate should have a minimum of 5 years of experience in organisation and management of PHC services with a focus on nursing care. Persons that will be mobilized as trainers can be engaged also as technical experts for the consultancy, providing they have the necessary skill, capacities, and experience.
- The training daily fee, in All, VAT and tax included, if provided for the first time, including the preparatory work to prepare training materials and development of the additional educational tools, PPT and any other eventual working tools (clinical manuals)
- The training daily fee, in All, VAT and tax included, if training is a repeated one
- The daily fee, in All, VAT and tax included, for the supportive supervision of PHC providers
- The daily fee for the technical expertise, in All, VAT and tax included
- Transport cost for trainers in All/km, tax included
- The registration documents of the organization (NIPT,QKB,etc)
To meet the criteria required by these ToRs and if necessary, it is recommended that you mobilize experts outside your organization in order to become eligible for this contract.
The proposals must be delivered within 5th of October 2020, 4pm, in sealed envelopes, with clearly marked “Support for implementation of new profiles of Nurses” to the address below:
Rruga “Themistokli Germenji”, Pallati Helios, Kati II, Ap.1, Tirana, Albania