Health for All is a project of the Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation (SDC) implemented by the Swiss Tropical and Public Health Institute (Swiss TPH), through the HAP Center. Its overall goal is that the Albanian population benefits from better health due to improved and inclusive Primary Health Care (PHC) services.
For project needs, HAP Center is looking for a service provider to offer printing services for the materials detailed in the Annex A, which can be found HERE.
HAP Center will sign a frame contract with the selected provider for a 10-month period.
The bidders for this service should submit to the HAP Centre the following documents.
- Financial offer in ALL, VAT (if VAT is applicable)/Tax included. Please refer to Annex A.
- Offer validity and delivery time as described in the Annex A
- Portfolio of similar works
- Company’s registration documents (NIPT, Extract of QKB, etc) and Certificate of tax liability, stating whether it is subject to VAT or not
- A Document certifying that (your subject):
- has met its fiscal obligations, issued by the Tax Administration.
- has paid all social insurance obligations, issued by the Tax Administration
- certification by the Tax Administration which indicates the annual turnover for the last 3 years
Please note that the financial offer should be filled with all prices. If the financial offer does not have all the required information, your application will not be considered.
The application package should be sent in sealed envelopes (in hard copies and scanned in CD/USB) within 6th of June 2023, 4pm, at the address:
Rruga “Themistokli Germenji”, Pallati Helios, Kati II, Ap.5, Tirana, Albania
For any question related to this call, please write to the E-mail: email@example.com within 31st of May 2023.