PUBLIC INVITATION TO TENDER
PURCHASE OF IT EQUIPMENT
Health for All is a project of the Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation (SDC) implemented by the Swiss Tropical and Public Health Institute (Swiss TPH), through the HAP Center. Its overall goal is that the Albanian population benefits from better health due to improved Primary Health Care (PHC) services.
In this frame, HAP is seeking offers to purchase IT Equipment, divided in two Lots, according to technical specifications and respective warranties which can be found HERE
You should also include in your offer, for each of the Lots, the following documents:
- Signed and stamped Quotation in ALL, VAT included, (in a separate envelope)
- Validity of the offer
- Delivery date, which should not be more than 90 days
- Technical specifications of the proposed equipment
- Warranty for each equipment
- Distributor Authorization form
- Registration documents of the company (NIPT, QKB etc)
- Previous experience of the company
- A Document certifying that (your subject):
- has met its fiscal obligations.
- has paid all social insurance obligations, issued by the Tax Administration.
- certification by the Tax Administration which indicates the annual turnover for the last 3 years
Offers should be signed and stamped and should have all the requested items. Partial offers should not be taken in consideration. The financial offer and technical offer should be in separate envelopes, and both of them inside one sealed envelope.
The offers must be delivered by 11th of February, 4pm, in sealed envelopes and with clearly marked “Tender Invitation for IT equipment LOT 1” and “Tender Invitation for IT equipment LOT 2” to the below address:
Street “Themistokli Gërmenji”,
Pall.10, Kati II, Apt.1