The Health for All Project (HAP) in Albania is funded by Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation (SDC) and is being implemented by the Swiss Tropical and Public Health Institute (Swiss TPH), through the HAP Center. Its overall goal is that the Albanian population benefits from better health due to improved Primary Health Care (PHC) services.
In this frame, HAP is looking for an experienced Primary Health Care provider (company/organization) to offer training and coaching sessions for 6 HC-s, according to the terms of reference found HERE
Documents required for the call:
- CV of the organization/company,emphasizing its experiences as primary health care provider with 1) implementation of infection control measures/regulation, Hypertension and Diabetes prevention and control practice, antibiotic use policy/regulation and with 2) accredited CME activities to primary health care professionalsin the last three years (2 to 3 pages);
- CV-s of the team of trainers/coaches (Family Doctors, Nurses etc.)the provider will mobilize for implementation of this mandate
- Schedule on weekly basis for implementation of the service this ToR expect
- Financial offer: daily fee in All, tax included, for the 6-hour training session
- Financial offer: fee for 3-hour coaching session, in All, tax included
- Registration documents of the organization/company (NIPT, QKL etc)
The application package should be delivered by 4pm, November 27th, 2019, to the address below.
Rruga “Themistokli Germenji”, Pallati Helios, Kati II, Ap.1, Tirana, Albania
E-mail: email@example.com; Website: www.hap.org.al
* Note: If you may have any technical questions, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org within 22nd of November 2019.