INVITATION TO TENDER
REHABILITATION OF HEALTH CENTERS IN MALLAKASTER AND KLOS MUNICIPALITIES
The Health for All Project (HAP) in Albania is funded by Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation (SDC) of the Swiss Government and is being implemented by a consortium of three organizations: the Swiss Tropical and Public Health Institute (SwissTPH), and the two NGOs: Terre des hommes (Tdh) and Save the Children (SC) through HAP Center. Its overall goal is that the Albanian population, benefit from better health due to improved primary health care services and health promotion activities.
HAP will rehabilitate the health centres of Aranitas and Fratar in the municipality of Mallakaster and the Klos Health Center in the municipality of Klos. In the context of this initiative, HAP Centre is requesting offers from companies interested in carry out those rehabilitation works.
The required documents, forms, technical specifications and annexes for the bidding can be found here: Click here to download.
The interested Companies should express their interest in participating in this tender by sending an email to email@example.com until 24th of August 2018.
The interested Companies must participate in the site visit to take place within August 2018. The details of place and time of the visit will be given to the interested Companies within 28 August 2018.
The bidding Companies should submit their offers to HAP Centre no later than end of business day on the 17th September 2018.
The offer should include:
- Letter of interest (see Appendix 4.2);
- The BoQ Excel sheet provided with the tender documents, filled with the respective prices and totals (BoQ template provided in Appendix 2.1);
- The financial offer in correspondence with the subtotals and total amounts in the BoQ (Format provided in Appendix 2.0);
- CV of the company (with proves of the experience of the company in carrying out similar works);
- CVs of directors of the Company;
- CV of technical team directly responsible for the coordination of the works and to will be deployed to do the work sites (see Appendix 4.2 and Appendix 4.3);
- The time table of the works with a brief narrative of the timing and sequence of the jobs to be carried out (see Appendix 4, Appendix 4.1);
- Copy of the registration and license of the company;
- Copy of its status with the tax authorities and confirmation of Tax Authorities for having No obligations;
- Document from the bank as a proof of its commercial links and sound finance (within the required limit for such works, see Appendix 4.2);
- For the preparation of the offers, the companies will be obliged to visit the site, verify and make its own measurements; a short report of the visit should be added to the offer.
The application should be sent in sealed envelope no later than end of business day on the 17th September 2018 to the address:
Subject: REHABILITATION OF ARANITAS, FRATAR AND KLOS HEALTH CENTRES
Rruga “Themistokli Germenji”, Pallati Helios, Kati II, Ap.1, Tirana, Albania