Health for All is a project of the Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation (SDC) implemented by the Swiss Tropical and Public Health Institute (Swiss TPH), through the HAP Center. Its overall goal is that the Albanian population benefits from better health due to improved Primary Health Care (PHC) services.
HAP is seeking the services of a media production company to develop 1-5 short testimonial videos on HAP’s interventions toward the improvement of primary healthcare services. The videos will be communication tools that HAP will use to effectively communicate the impact of the support for the beneficiaries, namely PHC professionals (family doctors and nurses) and respective patients’ communities in Tirana, Fier and Dibra region.
The terms of reference for production of testimonial vides can be found HERE.
The companies interested in submitting offers must address and provide the following items:
- One storyboard proposal
- Work proposal-concept of technical proposal including workload, expressing the number of working days.
- Company Profile including portfolio of similar works carried out by the company and respective list of references.
- Company’s registration documents
- A Document certifying that (your subject):
- has met its fiscal obligations;
- has paid all social insurance obligations, issued by the Tax Administration.
- certification by theTax Administration which indicates the annual turnoverfor thelast 3 years
- Financial offer for one story board in ALL, VAT/ tax included
- Financial offer for one day of shooting service (including photo-shooting), in ALL, VAT/tax included
- Financial offer for one professional photo-shooting day, in ALL, VAT/tax included
- Financial offer for one day of post-production service, in All VAT/ Tax included
- Financial offer for transport cost in ALL /Km, tax included
The offers must be delivered by 5th of July 2021, with clearly marked “Production of short testimonial videos” to the address below. The financial offer and technical offer (with technical specifications and company portfolio) should be in separate envelopes, and both inside one sealed envelope. Partial offers will not be taken in consideration.
Rruga “Themistokli Germenji”, Pallati Helios, Kati II, Tirana
For any technical question, you can write at the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org, until 30th June 2021.