Invitation to Tender
Continuous Medical Education (CME) activities for implementation of new clinical guidelines and protocols in relation to 5 Non-Communicable Diseases (NCDs) by Family Doctors and Nurses working in Primary Health Care
Health for All is a project of the Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation (SDC) implemented by the Swiss Tropical and Public Health Institute (Swiss TPH), through the HAP Center. Its overall goal is that the Albanian population benefits from better health due to improved Primary Health Care (PHC) services.
HAP is seeking the services of an experienced CME activities provider with the purpose of enabling FM (Family Doctor and Family Nurse) teams in Fier and Diber region to routinely use the Clinical Guidelines and Protocols (CGP) for 5 Non Communicable Diseases (NCDs) (Diabetes, Hypertension, dyslipidaemia, Asthma and Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COP). The terms of reference can be found HERE.
The interested providers in submitting offers must address and provide the following:
- The profile of the organization (CV), proving that it is a PHC provider and has an experience in provision of CME activities to PHC providers in the last five years (2 to 3 pages);
- The CV of the trainers (Family Doctors and Family Nurses) the provider will deploy, proving a minimum of 5 years as PHC providers, and a minimum of 5 years of experiences in development training materials for PHC providers and provision of accredited training to them. This mandate is labour – intensive and therefore the minimum number of mobilized trainers should be no less than 10 (ten) in total and not less than 5 FDs in the team of 10 Trainers.
- The training daily fee, in All, VAT and tax included, if provided for the first time, including the preparatory work to internalize training materials provided by HAP and development of the respective PPT and any other eventual working materials/tools
- The training daily fee, in All, VAT and tax included, if training is a repeated one
- The daily fee, in All, VAT and tax included, for the supportive supervision of PHC providers during implementation of the new protocols
- Transport cost for trainers in All/km, tax included
- The registration documents of the organization (NIPT,QKB,etc)
The proposals must be delivered within 21st of September 2020, 4pm, in sealed envelopes, with clearly marked “CME Activities” to the address below:
Rruga “Themistokli Germenji”, Pallati Helios, Kati II, Ap.1, Tirana, Albania