RECALL: Invitation to Tender
Support for capacity building on enhanced role of family nurse, related to chronic patient care and elderly care in clinical settings and in their homes
Health for All is a project of the Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation (SDC) implemented by the Swiss Tropical and Public Health Institute (Swiss TPH), through the HAP Center. Its overall goal is that the Albanian population benefits from better health due to improved Primary Health Care (PHC) services.
HAP is seeking the services of one consultancy organization to provide Continuing Education (CE) activities and technical expertise to strengthen the capacity of Family Nurses (FN) and support functioning of Home-Based Care interventions in the selected Health Centers in the region of Fier, Dibra and Tirana.
The terms of reference can be found HERE.
The interested providers in submitting offers must address and provide the following:
- The profile of the organization (CV), proving that it is a PHC provider and having an experience at least 5 years in : 1) provision of training activities and 2) delivery of PHC services with advanced involvement of family nurses, including patient education and health promotion activities (2 to 3 pages);
- The CV of the trainers (Family Health Nurses) the provider will deploy, proving a minimum of 3-5 years as PHC providers, and a minimum of 3 years of experiences in development training materials for PHC providers and provision of accredited training to them. This mandate is labour-intensive and therefore the minimum number of mobilized trainers should be no less than 4 (four) ones in total.
- The CV of the technical expert(s) that will provide consultancy as explained in the ToRs. The candidate(s) should have a minimum of 5 years of experience in management of PHC services with a focus on nursing care.
- The training daily fee, in All, VAT and tax included, including the preparatory work to master training materials provided by HAP and development of the respective PPT and any other eventual working materials/tools.
- The daily fee, in All, VAT and tax included, for on-the-job training service of PHC providers
- The consultancy daily fee, in All, VAT and tax included
- Transport cost for trainers in All/km, tax included
- The registration documents of the organization (NIPT, QKB,etc) and Certificate of tax liability, stating whether they are subject to VAT or not.
The proposals must be delivered on 7th of January 2022, 1pm, in sealed envelopes (in hard copies and scanned in CD/USB), with clearly marked “Support for implementation of CE activities” to the address below:
Rruga “Themistokli Germenji”, Pallati Helios, Kati II, Ap.1, Tirana, Albania