Invitation to Tender
Continuous Medical Education (CME) activities for implementation of new clinical guidelines and protocols in relation to 5 Non-Communicable Diseases (NCDs) by Family Doctors and Nurses working in Primary Health Care
Health for All is a project of the Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation (SDC) implemented by the Swiss Tropical and Public Health Institute (Swiss TPH), through the HAP Center. Its overall goal is that the Albanian population benefits from better health due to improved Primary Health Care (PHC) services.
HAP is seeking the services of one or more consultancy organization(s) to provide Continuous Medical Education (CME) activities on use of Clinical Guidelines and Protocols (CGP) for Diabetes, Hypertension, Dyslipidaemia, Asthma and Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) by family medicine teams (family doctors and nurses).
The terms of reference can be found HERE.
The interested providers in submitting offers must address and provide the following:
- The profile of the organization (CV), proving that: 1) it is a PHC provider or other organization with experience in PHC in Albania ; 2) has an experience in provision of CME activities to PHC providers (physicians and nurses) in the last three years (2 to 3 pages);
- The CV of the trainers (Family Doctors and Family Nurses) the provider will deploy, proving a minimum of 5 years as PHC providers, and a minimum of 3 years of experiences in development of training materials for PHC providers and provision of accredited training. This mandate is labor-intensive and therefore the minimum number of mobilized trainers should be no less than 6 Trainers, including 3 family doctors and 3 family nurses.
- The training fee/day, in All, VAT and tax included, including the preparatory work to master training materials provided by HAP and development of the respective PPT and any other eventual working materials/tools.
- The training fee/day, in All, VAT and tax included, for the participation in one Peer Group meeting.
- Transport cost for trainers in All/km, tax included
- The registration documents of the organization (NIPT, QKB,etc) and Certificate of tax liability, stating whether they are subject to VAT or not.
The proposals must be delivered within 9th of December 2021, 4pm, in sealed envelopes (in hard copies and scanned in CD/USB), with clearly marked “Support for implementation of CME activities” to the address below:
Rruga “Themistokli Germenji”, Pallati Helios, Kati II, Ap.1, Tirana, Albania