The Health for All Project (HAP) in Albania is funded by Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation (SDC) and is being implemented by the Swiss Tropical and Public Health Institute (SwissTPH), through the HAP Center. Its overall goal is that the Albanian population benefits from better health due to improved Primary Health Care (PHC) services.
In this frame, HAP is looking for a service provider (company or NGO) to conduct Home Based Care need assessment qualitative study according to the terms of reference found HERE.
Documents required for the tender
- CV of the company showing previous experiences with conducting surveys, and capacities of successful implementation of them, preferably qualitative surveys
- Financial offer in ALL, as per proposed budget format (price with VAT) in ALL. Download the budget format HERE
- CV of team leader/s
- CVs of key staff and assigned positions
- Propose a timeline to conduct the service
- Company’s registration documents (NIPT, Extract of QKB, etc)
- A Document certifying that (your subject):
– has met its fiscal obligations, issued by the Tax Administration;
– has paid all social insurance obligations, issued by the Tax Administration;
– certification by the Tax Administration which indicates the annual turnover for the last 3 years.
The application package should be delivered by 4pm, of 7 January 2020, with clearly marked “Home Based Care need assessment” to the address below.
The financial offer and technical offer should be in separate envelopes, and both inside one sealed envelope.
Rruga “Themistokli Germenji”, Pallati Helios, Kati II, Tirana, Albania
E-mail: email@example.com; Website: www.hap.org.al
* Note: If you may have any technical questions, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org within 19th of December 2019.
 Price with VAT, not VAT = 0.