The Health for All Project (HAP) in Albania is funded by Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation (SDC) and is being implemented by the Swiss Tropical and Public Health Institute (SwissTPH), through the HAP Center. Its overall goal is that the Albanian population benefits from better health due to improved Primary Health Care (PHC) services.
In this frame, HAP is looking for a service company, to implement a health facility-based survey according to the terms of reference found HERE
Documents required for the tender:
- 1. Previous experiences in surveys, including electronic data collection using tablets
- 2. Financial offer (price with VAT) in ALL as per the proposed Budget form (click here to download the budget form)
- 3. CVs of key staff and assigned positions (CVs of field coordinator, data manager, field supervisors are required)
- 4. Short bio of data collectors (half a page, ensuring background and experience in PHC)
- 5. Company’s registration documents (NIPT, Extract of QKB, etc)
- 6. A Document certifying that (your company):
- has met its fiscal obligations issued by the Tax Administration;
- has paid all social insurance obligations, issued by the Tax Administration;
- certification by the Tax Administration which indicates the annual turnover for the last 3 years
The application package should be delivered by 4pm, of 18 November 2019, with clearly marked “Service Company to implement health facility-based survey in Diber and Fier” to the address below. The financial offer and technical offer should be in separate envelopes, and both inside one sealed envelope.
Rruga “Themistokli Germenji”, Pallati Helios, Kati II, Ap.1, Tirana, Albania
E-mail: email@example.com; Website: www.hap.org.al
* Note: If you may have any technical questions, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org within 11th of November 2019.